Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Prayer Time 12-11-12

Today I'm praying for a young man I adore to recall well all that he has studied for a difficult test he is taking this morning.

Today I'm praying for an exceptional young lady who must sing before a board of decision-makers to determine if she may remain in the music program at her college. 

Today I'm praying for healing from a brain tumor, whether through the 10-hour surgery happening today or through a miracle untouched by human hands. 

Today I'm praying for a kidney transplant for a dear man and his wife, who is his donor.

These are just a few of the things happening today. Please let me know if there is something I might pray about on your behalf by leaving a comment here. Comments on this post will not be published for the sake of those concerned with privacy.

No comments: