9. My current favorite color. "Smoke tree." (Thank you, Diane!)
8. Finally going to see Madagascar 3 today! Looking forward to it!
7. Bible Gateway. Super helpful.
6. A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers. I'm about 3/4 of the way through it, and it makes me so glad it's a series rather than just one book. Excellent.
5. Mountain Grove Memorial Church in Hulett's Landing, NY. It's an old resort church that only meets during the summer months while people are there on vacation. They've invited Jared to speak there each year since we've lived in Vermont. We're so grateful for the opportunity and especially for the heart of those whose faith drives them to reach the "comfortably lost" among them.
4. A new tenant moves into our house in TN this week! Jehovah-Jireh at work again!
3. Another manuscript off to the publisher. I don't know how he does it, but I'm so glad he does! (This one will be available some time in early to mid 2013.)
2. Celebrating 9 years of GRACIE tomorrow! And what an adventure she has been! Look for a fun post tomorrow if you're interested. :-D
1. Celebrating so much freedom here in America, especially the freedom to worship Christ. But MOST especially, celebrating the TRUE FREEDOM that we have only in Christ.
Post a Comment