9. Tony Chachere's seasoning. I use this stuff almost every single day, and it makes pretty much everything scrumptious.
8. Grace lost a tooth last week. This makes me happy because it makes her seem not quite so grown up.
7. The perfectly decadent combination of lemon and ginger. Simply heavenly.
6. Thor (the movie). Chris Hemsworth is brilliant.
5. The Avengers. So, SO good and surprisingly funny!
4. This. Possibly the best $15 I've ever spent. I had no idea there was any such thing as affordable cast iron. Excited!
3. A covered porch on a rainy day. Some day I hope to have one of my own.
2. The exuberant tales Gracie tells when JoJo (my sister Jody) gets to be her substitute teacher. :-D
1. The chalkboard Bible verse is working!!! Last night with no warning (in a different room where they couldn't see it), I quizzed both girls, and they both quoted the verse verbatim! (They both switched up the reference numbers a little, but that is way less important to me than the Scripture itself.) Time for a new verse!
well, barkley is mighty funny.
i can't wait to see the avengers!
also, i love this list. and want a covered porch. right now, i'll be thankful for my roof:)
happy thursday! xo
Post a Comment