Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Good List 2-26-14

10. Old maps. I don't even know why I love them so much, but I do. They feel like an adventure just waiting to happen.
9. EOS lip balm. Do y'all know this stuff? I just started using it, and it is magical. It almost makes my lips forget they're in the middle of a Vermont winter.
8. Jericho Season 3 in comic book form. I wish the tv show wouldn't have gotten canceled, but I guess this is better than nothing.



7. Hobby Lobby is coming to Rutland, VT. I'm honestly shocked about this. But also glad.
6. These dudes. I want them. Especially the 3 at the very end.



5. These. They are virtually carbless, fabulously delicious tortilla replacements, made with eggs, almond meal and coconut oil. Especially delectable wrapped around bacon and avocado.



4. Hugo. I love that movie. The line "This child belongs to me." gets me every single time.
3. This video. It is absolutely embarrassing how many times I have watched this and how much I have giggled. I can't get enough of it. My kids are legitimately concerned.
2. I have another new foster niece! It's a sensitive situation, so I dare not post much detail or any pictures, but y'all will just have to trust me when I say she is all kinds of adorable. :-)
1. A message all the way from the UK (specifically Wales) to let me know that Jared's book Gospel Deeps is filling the heart of a young, exhausted Mom with Gospel joy! Just awesome.

No comments: