Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Prayer Time 2-11-14

Today I'm praying. . .

. . . for my uncle, who is having triple bypass surgery in just a couple hours

. . . for beautiful little Lilly, who desperately needs a forever family, for my incredible sister and her family, who desperately want to be Lilly's forever family, and for everyone involved in this case who is standing in the way

. . . for a dear friend suffering from pneumonia 

. . . for a precious couple still trying to sell a house they no longer need (oh how I remember this struggle)

. . . for several amazing ladies in my church community struggling with various health issues that just won't seem to subside

. . . for so much more, and for you if you'd like. Feel free to leave requests in the comments section. (Comments on this post will not be published publicly for the sake of those concerned with privacy.)

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. ~Matthew 11:28

No comments: