Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Prayer Time 2-5-13

Today I'm praying for a family who lost their Mom/wife/Marmie/friend to cancer yesterday. Today she is in the presence of Christ, but I know hearts here on earth still hurt.

Today I'm praying for children who need a safe, loving, Christ-honoring place to grow up, whether that be through foster care or adoption (or a combination of the two.)

Today I'm praying for job searches near and far. For hard-working people who long to serve and support their families well and just need an opportunity.

Today I'm praying for homeowners all over the world who would love to no longer be homeowners. ;-) Praying for contracts and SOLD signs!

What may I add to my list on your behalf? Please let me know by leaving your requests in the comments section, and as always, comments on this post will not be published publicly for the sake of those concerned with privacy.

No comments: