Monday, January 16, 2012

Prayer Time 1-16-12

As always, I would love to pray for YOU during my prayer time tomorrow, but I also have a few requests of my own if you have a moment to lift any of these up.


First, we are taking Macy to the doctor for some blood tests in the morning to try to determine whether or not she has a rare condition called angio edema. Please pray that this is not the case.


Second, please pray for my friend Daisy, who has been beating cancer for several years now. She is now having problems with her current treatment. Please pray for strength for her, wisdom for her medical team, and ultimately healing, whether it is through a new form of chemo or through a miraculous act of God. (We're not picky. ;-)


And last but certainly not least, please pray for my friend Betsy who had surgery earlier this week. She has had this same surgery unsuccessfully in the past, so please pray that this one will correct the problem with no need for further surgeries. She is the wife of Pastor Roland, who preceded Jared as the pastor of our church here in Vermont, and they are absolute treasures to us.


Please let me know of your requests as well. Comments on this post will not be published publicly for the sake of those concerned with privacy.

No comments: