8. Daffodils in winter. (Thank you, Michelle!)
7. The Ethiopia Yiracheffe coffee Jared received in the mail yesterday as a thank you for a writing project he recently contributed to. Yummy! Smooth and rich.
6. Celebrating all kinds of wonderfulness in the lives of so many friends lately--new babies, new jobs, good health reports (particularly when scary ones were expected), etc. God is good.
5. Macy scored at her basketball game Monday night! Such a fun moment for her!
4. The Gospel Coalition welcomes Jared as one of their contributing bloggers. A new adventure!
3. Happy tenants who have requested to extend their contract on our house in Nashville for another year. So grateful for the provision this is for our family.
2. Our Very Vermont Christmas. What a treasure this will be! Can't wait to have a copy in my hands! (Thanks, Vick, for working so hard to get it finished so quickly.)
| Learn About Mixbook Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book
1. Sweet time with Jesus in the middle of the night. Usually what wakes me up or keeps me awake is something stressful, but recently I've been wide awake in the middle of the night for no other reason it seemed than to have Christ hold me close. So good. So so good.
Post a Comment