10. Homemade ocean water. That drink is really the main reason I miss Sonic, so. . . Problem Solved! :-D
9. This. Why does it make me giggle so much?
8. A brand new box of crayons. Right? I know y'all know what I'm talking about.
7. Downton Abbey. I confess that in the first 10 minutes I was afraid there were way too many characters to keep up with, but it sucked me in pretty quickly. Quality entertainment for sure.
6. The smell of fresh ginger. I have decided to cook with it WAAAY more often than I used to. There's just no reason not to.
5. Snow is coming tomorrow! (At least I hope the forecast is right.) We haven't had nearly as much so far this winter as we did last year, but there's still time. :-D (Sorry, Connie. . . .)
4. Panera finally opened in Rutland during the holidays! And yes, I am currently enjoying their free wi-fi with my coffee this morning. ;-)
3. Dinner party on the calendar for Friday! My favorite kind of night! On the menu: Homemade lasagna, fresh salad with homemade dressing, fresh rosemary bread and gooey butter cake. Also: sweet tea, 'cause I gotta represent.
2. All kinds of hopeful, encouraging, exciting, fun connections and conversations for Jared in the last couple weeks. So grateful that I get to be along for the ride!
1. This. I've seen it many times. It wrecks me every single time. Well worth 5 minutes of your time. Oh that we all would receive the word of God with such joy!
Love it, love it, love it! Wow! That video was so humbling. I love your blog! :). BB
They showed the video of the Kimyal tribe in church 2 weeks ago. So powerful! Man, we take the Bible for granted, don't we?
Post a Comment