Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Prayer Time 6/4/13

Today I'm shouting out huge THANK YOUs to God for bringing my man home safely last night and for the sweet reports from the Pacific Northwest where he got to interact with 2 different churches and communities. There is already talk of a return visit, and next time, I wanna go with him! ;-) There are some precious people there I'd love to know.

Also, I'm continuing to pray for the smooth completion of the process of closing on our house in Tennessee later this month. Inspection and appraisal were due to happen yesterday. We haven't gotten any feedback yet, but hoping (and certainly praying) for a good report today.

Lots of other praises and petitions on my list. Feel free to add yours. Comments on this post will not be published publicly for the sake of privacy.

No comments: