Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Good List 11-23-11

10. Lemon ginger tea with local honey. It's a miracle cure for a scratchy throat. Plus it's yummy!
9. Decked halls. Somehow candles and twinkly holiday lights make every day magical. 
8. The fantastic array of owls and eagles I got to hang out with last Friday. I wanted to take them all home with me.











7. Zeb's Country Store in North Conway, NH. Two stories of all sorts of New England-y treats and treasures. Easily one of the most delightful retail establishments on the planet.
6. Waking up on Saturday mornings to find Macy and Grace snuggled on the couch watching The Brady Bunch. Takes me right back to my childhood living room.
5. The delicate yet powerful sound of a room full of Bible pages being turned.
4. The doll that Gracie sewed completely by hand with the help of the fabulous Ms. Deitra. So sweet!




3. When I ask this little monkey what she wants to do while the big kids are at school, and the first thing she says is "Snuggle!" Be still, my heart!




2. Jared got to spend time with John Piper last week and have him personally pray for him and our church. What an amazingly special time! God is so good to us.
1. Celebrating 100 days of sobriety with a very special friend. She's crushing idols and kicking demons in the face daily. Awesome.

No comments: