Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Good List 7-6-11

10. White birch trees in the wind. Kinda like the aspens in Colorado, but I don't think we have those here.
9. Face paint. It's just fun sometimes.

8. When Macy incorporates chores into her play. I guess it's her way of not getting interrupted to do chores. ;-) Works for me!
7. Zooey Deschanel. I'm already hooked on the show she has coming out this fall just from the few commercials I've seen.
6. This cake that Grace recommends for every single special occasion we have around here. Sooooo yummy!

5. Mountain Grove Memorial Church in Huletts Landing, NY. Sweet, sweet people. Gorgeous old stone building right near Lake George. This is the second year they've asked Jared to come speak during the summer. We're hoping this becomes a habit. It's such a great place to visit.
4. Fireworks. Especially when you get to watch them with children and hear their commentary. So fun and funny.

3. Long boat rides in a lake surrounded by mountains. It doesn't get much better than that.
2. Celebrating 8 years of Grace Elyse Wilson. She makes every single day brighter.
1. The phone call that I just got letting me know that one of my most special friends in all the world--Sarah McLemore--is in labor with her first baby--Jack McLemore. How cool is that name? :-D So amazing! I can't wait to see him!

No comments: