Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Prayer Time 6-19-12

Today I am praising, Praising, PRAISING. . .


. . . for the job offer my brother-in-law Jon recently received that will give him back 8-10 hours of drive time a week plus hopefully a more reliable schedule.


. . . for the strong, healthy heartbeat a special friend heard in her womb last week.


. . . for the baby boy due in just a few weeks who will be adopted by one of the sweetest couples I know. (We've been praying for him for a looooong time.)


. . . for peace in my heart even while we wonder what in the world will happen next with our home in Tennessee. The news thus far has not been great, but Jehovah-Jireh is my Father, and he has never failed me.


How can I pray for you today? Please feel free to leave requests in the comments field. Comments on this post will not be published publicly for the sake of those concerned with privacy.

No comments: