Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Good List 3-28-12

10. Boiled crawfish. Jared finally got some for the first time in about 5 years. I only ate one, but it was delicious.
9. This dude, who hangs out with me every morning while I do my Bible study at a table by the window.



8. Having my morning cup of coffee in a hot tub in the woodsy mountains last Thursday morning. That was an unexpected and fabulous treat!
7. This painting that my niece did for my Mom. I want one! Leah?


6. Hanging out with my family last weekend. Always a good time.
5. Hanging out with Jared's family last weekend--some that we hadn't seen in 10 years or more. Gotta love weddings! :-D
4. THIS! It finally gets to graduate from my "to read" list to my "currently reading" list. Awesome.


3. Brothers. I love these guys.


2. I now have my first (and hopefully only since I don't have any brothers and Jared only has one :-D) sister-in-law! And she's wonderful!
1. Jeremy and Danielle are married!







No comments: