Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Good List 10-13-10

10. Bacon. I know, right?!?
9. Coupons.
8. Google Reader. I don't have time to peruse hundreds of websites. Just the one will do. Thanks!
7. Christmas Music!!! It's never too early for me. Pipe down, haters!!! :-P
6. Dark Chocolate Chex Mix. Oh my goodness, y'all. . . If you dig the whole salty/sweet situation as much as I do, this is your treat for sure. YUM! (I wonder if YUM is the most-used word on my entire blog. Is that sad? ;-)
5. ZipList (www.ziplist.com) I've only been using it for a couple weeks, but so far, I love it! Great for organizing schedules, recipes, grocery lists, etc. all in one place!
4. A freezer full of homemade goodness.
3. Always having something super fun on the calendar to look forward to. Next up: My youngest sister and her family are coming to visit later this month. I'm so excited!!!!
2. AWANA. Macy and Grace love it, and they're learning so much scripture! Awesome!
1. Paul the apostle. I really wish I could have hung out with him. One day. . .

No comments: