Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Good List 8-4-10

10. The smell of homemade bread baking. (I'm especially fond of rosemary bread scent. ;-)
9. Christmas Tree Shops. Super inexpensive. Lots of variety. My kinda place.
8. Quiet. It's very underrated.
7. The $1 bins at Michael's where you can stock up on note cards and journals without wrecking your budget.
6. Spotting constellations in the dark, starry skies of rural living.
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Yes, I know I'm 13 years late to the party, but I had good reasons for putting it off. Now I'm excited to get to read them all back to back without waiting months between releases. :-D Bonus!
4. Serving up homemade lasagna, salad, and rosemary bread with balsamic dipping oil to a table full of some of my favorite people.
3. Not caring what day of the week it is because there are no more "typical Mondays" in my life. Awesome.
2. Listening to Macy and Grace play "Ratatouille" in the kitchen. Pretty funny stuff.
1. Being married to a man who still loves to surprise me. (Last weekend was SO much fun and well worth the wait.)

No comments: