Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Good List 8-18-10

10. FOOTBALL SEASON!!! Yay!
9. Ramona and Beezus. Yeah, I know it won't win any awards or anything like that, but it was very sweet and uncomplicated. And I want to adopt the little girl who played Ramona.
8. The way so many old buildings have the year they were constructed literally built into the structure--and I don't mean a plaque on the wall. Not sure why I think that's so cool, but I do.
7. People with integrity.
6. Shooting stars. Anyone catch the Perseids Meteor Shower last weekend? Pretty cool. I love that kind of stuff.
5. Ann Hicks' "breakfast garden." A little taste of paradise.
4. Play dates at KimDale Farms. Pool, zip line, swings, snacks, and friends. What more could a person possibly need? ;-)
3. Vicki Courtney and the way she has poured her entire life into ministering to teen/tween girls and their parents. Awesome.
2. Macy and Grace's creativity. Their imaginations never cease to amaze me.
1. Our visit with Ed and Amelia Nizynski last weekend. Love those special people!

No comments: