Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Good List 11-21-12

10. My calphalon skillets. Check out cooking.com for amazing sales pretty often. I got BOTH of mine for just $39.95 a couple years ago, and they are some of the best I've ever used. I use at least one of them almost every single day. They cook beautifully, and clean-up is a breeze. And they're about to get quite a workout. :-D

9. Wreck It Ralph. Sweet, fun and nostalgic.
8. Jared and I are currently ranked #1 and #3 in our Nashville fantasy football league. This is notable considering that last year we finished dead last and second to dead last. ;-)
7. Throwing out all the rules of normal healthy eating for a couple days. Cookies for breakfast? Absolutely! Chocolate cake for dinner? Didn't I say we're having leftovers? Is that leftover? Ok, then!
6. Praise band practice, which includes singing and harmonizing with my sister, one of my very most favorite things to do ever. 
5. 3 days in a row of no alarm clock. BLISS!
4. A fridge crammed full of Thanksgivingish deliciousness.
3. Sunday morning I got to sing a duet with Macy and sing with Jody in a newly formed praise band at our church. Good times.
2. Jared's time at Lancaster Bible College last week talking about Jesus and interacting with students there. Sounds like it was a fruitful time for all involved--certainly for Jared. Grateful for new relationships.
1. A Savior who loves, saves, lavishes, rescues, redeems, protects, adores. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Truly thankful.

No comments: