Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gracie's "To Do" List

When I lived away from my family during the time they had already moved to Vermont while I was still in Nashville for a few months, I told Macy and Grace each time I left them to return to Nashville that they should make a list of all the things they wanted to do the next time I visited. Today I found one of Gracie's lists tucked inside a book. Thank you, Jesus, that I don't have to wait a month (or longer) between these activities any more! (I'm listing these with her pre-1st grade-at-the-time spelling.)

--Git ice cream.
--Go out to eat.
--Woch a movie at home.
--Eat popcorn wile we woch a movie.
--Wok around the naberhud.
--Sit on the porch and injoy the brees.
--Give kisses and hugs.
--Snugle tugether.

I love that list!!!! Sounds like pretty much the perfect day any time. :-D

No comments: