Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Good List 5-4-11

10. Shorthand software. I've been doing some transcription work, and I can't begin to quantify how many hours of my life this program has given back to me. Good stuff.
9. My new favorite after workout meal: a banana/pineapple smoothie and grilled chicken breast.
8. Amy Adams in Enchanted. In that role, it's entirely possible she's the most adorable adult human individual of all time.
7. Macy and Grace's BRIGHT new shoes. Just one more way they color my world. (Thanks, Nana and Papa!)

6. Wind chimes. And WOW have mine been getting a workout lately! There's some crazy wind in them there mountains!
5. My kids cheer when I make asparagus almost as much as they do when I make dessert. Awesome.
4. Date night with my baby last Wednesday to go see Brian Regan at the fabulous Paramount Theatre in downtown Rutland, VT. I don't know why he would come to such a small venue when he could pack a house 10 times that size, but I'm so glad he did. What a fantastic show!
3. Always having childcare options because we have such awesome friends. Special thanks to Jeff and Anne Miserocchi for hanging out with the munchkins last Wednesday during the Brian Regan show, to Kim and Dale Carr for entertaining (and feeding) them Saturday so we could attend Forge, to Connie Eaton for taking them to lunch, the Loyalty Day Parade and then dinner at her brother's house on Sunday, and to the Krohns for having Macy over for a sleepover last Friday. WHEW! It's been a busy week in the funnest way possible! :-D
2. Finding these kinds of pictures hanging all over the place. A house with that kind of wallpaper significantly reduces opportunities for "bad days."

1. Hebrews 1:1-4. This is exquisite.

No comments: