Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Good List 9/12/12

10. Mixbook. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but it's worth repeating. It's the best online digital scrapbooking service I've ever used.
9. Football season (AND Fantasy Football season) are underway! Oh, how I've missed snuggly Sunday afternoons with my family (which includes Connor Eaton during football season, and we wouldn't have it any other way. ;-) )
8. Fall is in the air! I love it so much! Looking forward to this:





7. Okemo Mountain Resort spring house. I'd consider a membership if we lived a little closer, but I love the day pass option. Fun place for cousins to play while Moms and Grandmoms relax and talk and play cards. 









6. TWO crazy little monkey birthday parties this week. Jack tomorrow and Ty on Thursday. Macy and Grace get to party 2 days in a row! :-D
5. Jared and I had our last meal in NYC last weekend at this exact spot. Pretty cool.


4. Train travel. I highly recommend it. Especially rolling through the mountains of Vermont and upstate New York. Gorgeous, peaceful, relaxing.
3. We FINALLY got to meet face to face the lovely and talented Tara-Leigh Cobble. She is every bit as delightful and fabulous in person as she is online and in her books. Special lady for sure.
2. Grandmom and Granddad are in Vermont! Always a good time.
1. Apostles Church NYC. Jared and I just got back from spending the weekend with them, and it was such a blessing and encouragement to our hearts. Amazing people serving Christ, each other, and their city with as much love and passion as I've ever seen.



No comments: