Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Good List 9-26-12

10. Billy Connolly giving us directions everywhere we go. (We downloaded his voice for our GPS, but only because Alistair Begg wasn't available. :-D)
9. The color of the sky the day after a big storm. Exquisite.
8. The Avengers on blu-ray. Why do I love that movie so much?
7. Jack Johnson. His voice and music are so smooth and rich and creamy. Just like the perfect cup of coffee.
6. The colors of fall. My favorite.
5. I'm sure I've posted this before, but every time I think about it, I get a little more excited. Won't be long!

4. I just learned that Macy and Grace's winter break is the week of my birthday. We're gonna party all week long! :-D
3. Steroids and antibiotics when you need them. (Gracie is currently fighting off a mean staph infection.)
2. Nana and Papa are here! Another special week underway!
1. The knitting together of hearts and ministries that God is orchestrating in New England (and other places as well, I'm sure). So refreshing and encouraging.

No comments: