Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Prayer Time 11-22-11

"Blessed be God, because He has not rejected my prayer or removed His steadfast love from me!" --Psalm 66:20


Thanksgiving week always makes me feel more grateful in my heart for things I tend to take for granted other times throughout the year. This week I'm particularly struck by the way God has answered prayer in my life over the years--sometimes "yes", sometimes "no", sometimes "wait." But always, "This is what is best for you, my daughter." It isn't always easy to understand that (especially before hindsight kicks in), but it does *become* easier with time simply because He proves Himself trustworthy over and over and over again.


So with that in mind, how may I pray for you today? You may leave requests in the comments field. Comments on this post will not be published publicly for the sake of those concerned with privacy.


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: