This list brought to you by Pastor Appreciation Month.
10. A lobster-shaped cookie cutter that Jared chooses to label a crawfish. :-D
9. A sweet little stuffed moose for each of the girls.
8. A book and DVD to help me learn more about the history of Vermont, my latest obsession.
7. All sorts of sweet treats like homemade applesauce, apple crisp and even super yummy and creative pumpkin (and snowman!!! tis the season, ya know ;-)) cookies.
6. A kiss full of kisses.
5. All kinds of precious heartfelt cards and letters from friends of every age.
4. A gift certificate to Sugar 'n' Spice, home of the best hot chocolate in the WORLD! Our favorite!
3. Football game day party in a box!
2. Barby Carr's spaghetti with meat sauce. I'm pretty sure it's literally the best spaghetti sauce I've ever tasted, loaded with olives and onions. (And yes, I did use the word "literally" correctly. ;-) ) Oh, and don't even get me started on her homemade bread!
1. Feeling appreciated every single day of every month because our church family loves us so well (far better than we deserve or could ever earn.) Love you so much, MSCC!
Post a Comment