9. The wildly diverse list of shows our kids ask us to record on the DVR for them. The most recent request was The Waltons. Awesome.
8. Ximena Sarinana. She's adorable.
7. Crisp autumn nights. Fabulous.
6. The super snuggly, warm and cozy, crazy comfy PJs my Mom got me last week. I'm ready for our first COLD night!
5. Electricity. After the hurricane last week, I was reminded that I take it for granted WAY too often.
4. The AMAZING care package I got last week from a friend who loves me more than I deserve.
3. MikesChair. Specifically "Someone Worth Dying For." Great song.
2. Packing up 2 little lunchboxes and tucking a note inside each one. It's weird how much joy that simple task brings me. Makes me feel like I'm still somehow with them when they're away at school.
1. Getting to watch the NFL season opener with my Daddy for the first time in about 15 years. Way better than awesome. And it's the SAINTS!!!!