9. Ben Affleck's voice over on the Madden NFL 12 commercials. Crackin' me up.
8. The smell of banana bread baking. Scrumtrulescent.
7. SportsPickle. It makes me laugh. A lot.
6. The sounds of fall. Rustling wind. Crispy steps through fallen leaves. Crackling wood in the firepit. The clink of spoons into chili bowls. ;-)
5. Jared's Tom Brady bobblehead. Although it makes me wonder when I should begin to worry. (Probably a long time ago, huh?)
4. Selyna Bogino. I've never seen anything like this. Crazy. And amazing.
3. Grace suddenly decided on Monday night that she *loves* salad now after years of declaring how nasty it is. Kind of random, but I'm happy for the new ideas this gives me for preparing healthy family meals.
2. That time of year (like right now) when every day seems to become more colorful. Fun to watch.
Do you use tea bags or loose leaf teas? I highly recommend loose leaf and if I may shill for her, my mother (http://teaforallreasons.etsy.com) has divine teas in all kinds of blends and varieties.
I do both, Jen. A friend of mine at LifeWay introduced me to loose leaf teas a few years ago, so I use those quite a bit. But I have to admit sometimes I just get lazy and throw a tea bag in the mug. :-D
Mom sells tea sacs for loose leaf. They're handy little bags for steeping the tea. I have a box, want me to send you some to try?
Well, sure! That sounds great! I have a little metal reusable one that I use most of the time, but I'm always up for trying something new. :-D
I'm not sure I have your address up there. Shoot me an email and I'll put some of the tea sacs and a "perfect cup of tea" spoon in the mail to you tomorrow AM.
jenspeaks at gmail
Post a Comment