Sunday, October 20, 2013

Prayer Vigil for Anne--Can you spare an hour?



Anne will have her second surgery tomorrow morning at 7:40. I have set up a 24-hour prayer vigil so that we might keep her and her family covered in prayer in the hours immediately leading up to the surgery and then of course during surgery and recovery. Time slots are an hour each. If you would like to sign up, you can do so using the link below, or feel free to message me any way you'd like, and I'll fill in your name for you. OR certainly you can pray without signing up. Just trying to get round the clock prayer support, and it is helpful to my heart when I can see something tangible. Hoping it will have the same impact on Anne and her family.

Thank you to all who have already shown so much love and support for this family, even many who don't know them personally. I am so grateful, and I know I speak for her family as well when I say thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Please don't stop praying for miracle upon miracle!


No comments: