Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Good List 2-16-11

10. Crock pots. Seriously brilliant invention.
9. Strawberries. If I could afford to serve them with every single meal, I totally would.
8. This picture. I can't fully describe why I love it so much, but I do. Something about the simplicity and the light.

7. Bruce Matthews named Titans offensive line coach. Yeah buddy! I love that guy! He's a class act, that one.
6. Grace's weird addiction to The Price is Right. She can't walk away from it when it's on. Makes me giggle. I finally told her I would set the DVR to record it, and you would have thought I gave her free lifetime passes to Disneyworld. ;-)
5. Ray Allen breaks the NBA record for 3-pointers while his cute little Mom watches with tears in her eyes. Great moment.
4. BOTH of the Mandie movies that Nana sent the girls for Valentine's Day. We watched the first one Monday and the second one Tuesday. I love that I grew up reading these books and now Macy and Grace love them too. (And the movies are really sweet.)
3. George Beverly Shea, Julie Andrews, Dolly Parton, and The Ramones all get Lifetime Achievement Awards on the same night. Really wish they could have come up with a more diverse group, though. ;-)
2. No school this week! Which means the girls and I got to spend Valentine's Day together. I love that!
1. The sound of my children's voices reading or reciting scripture. Best sound ever.

No comments: