Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Good List 6-9-10


***in no particular order
10. The Smoked Salmon Dip I've made twice in the last 2 weeks. Let me know if you want the recipe. Yum!
9. The Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker. Excellent read.
8. Growing fresh veggies. The sight of the first produce makes me a special kind of happy.
7. The smell of breakfast cooking on Saturday morning.
6. The sound of the old wooden floors in the house my family is living in. It's weird how much I love that.
5. Super colorful stained glass.
4. Jared's hammock (early Father's Day gift)
3. Online Canasta nights with my Mom and sisters. It's much more about the conversation than the game. :-D Good times.
2. Macy and Grace's freshly organized playroom.
1. My first ever summer at home with my girls starts in 2 days. I am giddy like a child!

No comments: