9. Macy's latest art project. Inspired by The Hunger Games for those who aren't familiar. ;-)
8. There is a Peanuts movie in the works for 2015. I feel like this will either make all of America do a group hug and collective "Awwwwwwww....." or singlehandedly ruin all of our childhood memories. I hope it's the former.
7. Captain America 2. Not my favorite in the series, but definitely super fun to watch. Now, I CAN'T WAIT for Avengers 2!!!
6. Lazy Saturday mornings. They're rare but welcome in this house.
5. Back in February, Jared had the honor of speaking at the Desiring God Pastor's Conference in Minneapolis. Last week he received a scrapbook from the event. Pretty cool. So special to see him pictured alongside some of his favorite teachers and mentors. (This is a hastily taken picture of a picture of a picture, so forgive the poor quality, but you'll get the idea.)
4. The sound of massive water flow off the mountains surrounding our house as the snow melts. I mean, full disclosure: I don't love mud season. It's pretty much gross. But if it has to happen, at least it brings with it a lovely soundtrack. :-)
3. Overhearing Gracie practicing the flute. She's only been at it for a few months, but the more she learns, the more she enjoys it and wants to play. So grateful for so much music in my house!
2. Macy's Bistro Cafe performance last Friday night. So sweet. I love it when that girl sings, and she looked so beautiful (but WAY too grown up) in her fancy dress.
1. Psalm 103. Sort of makes you forget you have anything to whine about, no? ;-)
Post a Comment