Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Good List 4-30-14

10. A nice BIG brand new jar of local honey. Luxurious liquid gold.
9. Open windows on a windy day. 
8. Almond Butter. It's pretty much magical.
7. The way a rainy day smells in Vermont.
6. My favorite breakfast.


5. Remembering this from around this time a couple years ago. It was so much fun to watch.
4. Indi is PUMPED about finally getting to run on a snowless ground on a regular basis. :-) BEST. DAY. EVER!!!

Indi celebrating no more snow from Jared Wilson on Vimeo.

3. Jared just started working on a proposal for another novel for publication. This would only be his second fiction book published, but it is a category in which he would very much like to increase his offerings. Pretty fun! Excited to see what happens. . .
2. We just confirmed super fun plans for Macy's birthday, which will be a complete surprise to her. I LOVE surprises for my girlies! Can't wait to see how she reacts.
1. Celebrating my one and only big sister's birthday a few days ago. She was my first best friend, my lifesaver (like literally) when I was 10 years old, and she still is and always will be one of my favorite people with whom to engage in various shenanigans. Love you so much, Vick!


No comments: