Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Good List 3-19-14

10. Yesterday I heard chickadees singing for the first time in quite a long time. It was a welcome sound. ;-)


9. Captain America 2. Next month. Yes.



8. When my pantry and refrigerator are full of fresh produce. This makes me a special kind of happy. :-)
7. Texting with Macy. Sometimes I'm still weirded out by how quickly she is growing up, but she makes me giggle when we chat, and it has been fun "staying in touch" this way when we aren't under the same roof. 
6. Gracie keeps every single one of her "lunchbox notes." This makes me smile.


5. The people of CB Northwest, who invited Jared to speak at their Pastors' Conference in Seaside, OR last week. They were such sweet and gracious hosts, and it was a joy to spend time with them.
4. Jeff and Keri Seavey. I told you a little bit about them here. But there is so much more to tell. And I can't possibly do it in one little point on a list. So for now I will just say that they are entirely fabulous and that I am eternally grateful that God saw fit to intertwine our lives--even as we continue to be separated by pretty much the ENTIRE United States of America. One day we will intersect again, my friends. Oh yes. We will. And it will be glorious. :-)
3. Coming home from Oregon the day after a huge snow storm to find our friend Jeff shoveling a path to our door. He must love these Wilson people. Which works out well, 'cause we sure do love our Miserocchis. 


2. Lunch with my Mom on Monday. Sadly, it was on my way to take her to the airport and send her back home :-(, but at least we got to sit still together for a little while. These times feel way too few and far between.
1. Yesterday right out of the blue, Grace said to me, "Mom, do you think some time soon we could spend some time together, just the two of us? It doesn't seem like we get to do that very often." Be still, my heart. Also: YES. We most definitely can. And I can't wait.

No comments: