9. My new arsenal of homemade cleaning supplies. I've dabbled in this for awhile, but I was newly inspired by my friend Erin this week. You wouldn't believe how CHEAP all of this stuff is to make, and most of it works BETTER than the expensive store-bought stuff. Laundry detergent is coming soon, but I need better containers for it first.
8. This. So fascinating and gorgeous.
7. Getting back into a good workout routine. One of these years I will find a way to stay more disciplined *during* the holidays, but alas, this was not the year. Glad to be back on track though.
6. The home brewed hard cider my friend Richard delivered to me Sunday. The perfect accompaniment to playoff football. YUM!
5. Holding my new Mixbook in my hands. I love seeing the images online, but it's not the same as looking at the finished, printed book. Such a treasure to me.
4. When Macy and Grace giggle freely with each other. Sweetest sound ever.
3. A surprise mini-retreat this weekend. We have a friend a little over an hour away who is moving to Michigan soon, so we're going to his going away party. Rather than make the drive back home late Friday night, Jared booked us a hotel nearby. I treasure these together times so much.
2. There are 3 special ladies on my mind as I type who are expecting sweet babies this month. Lots of prayers going up over the next few weeks for each of those families.
1. John 1:16: "For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace." So amazing.