Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Good List 1-30-13


10. My Mom is addicted to the game Stupid Zombies (and Stupid Zombies 2!!!) on her Nook. This makes me giggle every time I think about it.
9. These yummy little delights. Just 70 calories for 3 crisps. Add a 35 calorie Laughing Cow treat or 25 calories worth of artichoke/tomato bruschetta for a super delicious and healthy snack. The topping possibilities are endless!


8. Mary Kay's Satin Hands treatment. I found some when I was cleaning out my bathroom over the weekend, and I was reminded how magical it is. :-D
7. Customized yonana bowls. Everyone tried something different, but they were ALL delicious!


6. Finally contract discussions are underway for Jared's first novel, which is also the very first book he ever wrote--14 years ago! I think he thought fiction would never happen for him. So exciting!
5. Brand new Baby Peter born to our friends Steve and Denise Rahn and his THREE big sisters a couple weeks ago. :-D


4. Our church voted unanimously on Sunday to add the wonderfully special Russell Merrill to our elder board. He and his wife Susan are some of the most humble and servant-hearted people I've ever met. So grateful for them!
3. Nate Carr brought the GOSPEL on Sunday in Jared's absence. So thankful for his teaching and leadership within our church and community.
2. I have another nephew!!! Luke Oren McLemore. Can't wait to snuggle him in March!


1. My man is HOME. All is right with the world. :-D

No comments: