Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Prayer Time 1-29-13

Today I'm praying for my husband's safe return home. He was teaching in Bowie, TX over the weekend and flew back into Albany, NY last night, but the drive from there to here in the snow was just too much for our old, rear wheel drive Suburban to handle. He stopped at a motel for the night, and we're both hoping the roads are clear this morning for him to get home to us. By God's grace, I'm not usually a huge worrier (or at least I don't *think* I am), but I have to admit I'm really ready for him to be here and know for sure the drive was safe instead of wondering what he might encounter on the way home.

What are the things on your heart today? I'd love to pray with you about them. Feel free to leave requests in the comments section of this post, and as always with my prayer request posts, comments will not be published publicly for the sake of those concerned with privacy. 

May we all boldly approach the throne today!

No comments: