Monday, April 11, 2011

Random Thoughts

--Every single time I get sick, one of my first thoughts is, "Ugh. I really DO NOT have time for this." But then I make myself giggle when my follow-up thought is: "I wonder if anyone has ever said, 'Wow--this is really the perfect time for me to get sick! Awesome!'"
--While most people drink coffee to wake up/get energy, I find it soothes and calms me. Sometimes sitting still with a cup of coffee for 15 minutes is exactly what I need to relax.
--I feel strongly that it should be a crime for airports and/or hotels NOT to have free wifi these days. Especially considering the not cheap cost of air travel and hotels. Gimme a break.
--What in the world ever happened to Tom Wopat? Just wonderin'.
--It occurs to me that "btw" has more syllables than "by the way." Weird.

--TGC 2011 starts tomorrow. It's my first one. I'm PUMPED!

No comments: