9. Celtics sweep the first round of the playoffs.
8. The original Fat Albert cartoons are now available on Netflix instant view. That's a crazy kind of awesome.
7. The kite we got Macy and Grace for Easter, which is over 7 feet wide. I can't wait to see that bad boy fly.
6. The loooooooong line of about 50 cows we saw obediently following each other in a single file line through a tunnel under the street to get to the barn on the other side. It was a very Vermont scene and pretty much awesome.
5. Macy's incredible SCAT (School and College Ability) results. She is in 4th grade, and she was tested against 7th and 8th graders. She ranked in the 85th percentile for verbal reasoning and in the 91st percentile for quantitative reasoning compared to kids 3 and 4 years older than her. Remarkable. This was to see if she would qualify for the young scholars program next year. She did. ;-) Is it ok to be proud of this?
4. Libraries. I love everything about them. The smell of the books, the sound of cracking spines and turning pages, the hushed tones in people's voices and the gentleness in their movements. The entire experience is so peaceful and calming.
3. The second Gospel Wakefulness conference is on the books for August in Ohio. Already praying for Christ to be honored through this event.
2. When God's provision comes in the most unique and unexpected ways.
1. Jared is working on another Bible study with LifeWay tentatively titled "Seven Deadly Sins" and tentatively scheduled for release in January 2012. I'm humbled and honored to be married to this man.