Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friends

We all need a friend like Pooh sometimes.


"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."

********************

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to be without you."

********************

"Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo."

********************

"Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering."

********************

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever."

********************

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes."

********************

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
"Pooh," he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw.
"I just wanted to be sure of you."

********************

"I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh.
"I wish I were there to be doing it too."

2 comments:

Becky Kennedy said...

LOVE it!!! Do you mind if I share?

Becky said...

Of course not, Becky. Not like it's original content anyway. But even if it were. . . No worries. Share away.