Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Good List 2-9-11

10. VRBO. Lots of good deals to be found using this service.
9. Packers win! YAY! Ok, I confess I wasn't really that emotionally invested in either of the Superbowl teams this year, but I was happy to see the Packers win. And I was happy that both teams made it a pretty fun game to watch. Ready for August!!! ;-)
8. Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate granola bars and the coupons that allowed me to get a box for $.59 last week.
7. The Phantom Tollbooth DVD that my Mom included in Macy and Grace's Valentine box of goodies. Such a great movie, but I've looked for it on DVD for years and never found it until recently. Score!
6. Topher Grace. I hear he's working on a new movie set in the 80's. This could either be a huge disaster or an adventure in adorable hilariousness. I'm hoping for the latter.
5. Ginger Shrimp Soup. My favorite new recipe. YUM!
4. My fabulous friends Tiffany Lechinger and Ryan Westbrooks who have given me SO MUCH great advice for helping plan my upcoming trip to NYC! Can't wait!!!
3. Driving along on winding mountain roads while listening to The Eagles, Van Morrison and CCR. If I were a therapist, this would be my prescription for pretty much everything.
2. Macy's drawings, which she does completely freehand just by looking at a picture. She is so much more talented than her mother will ever be in so many areas. (And that makes me happy.) These were done for her Dad, because they love watching Phineas and Ferb together.


1. Finding this page in Gracie's "doodle pad."


No comments: