Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Good List 2-1-11

10. Making cappuccinos at home. You don't need a fancy machine. An immersion blender works just fine.
9. The word "splendid." It's quite splendid, don't you think? I challenge you to incorporate it into at least one conversation a day and see how people respond. :-D
8. The super cute little reusable snack bags that JoJo put in Macy and Grace's Christmas stockings. Brilliant idea!
7. The loooooong list of super fun things my Mom and sister and niece and I are trying to whittle down for our trip to NYC this summer. So much to do and see! I can't wait!
6. Finding skirt steak at a Price Chopper in Manchester, VT! (of all places!) This is REAL fajita meat. The other stuff is just sliced beef. Jared is very happy.
5. My new favorite hobby. This helps me justify my "need" to constantly pursue the perfect picture.
4. SNOW DAYS!!! Ok, so I'm not crazy about the idea of having to make them up at the end of the year, but there's something uncomparably sweet about a snuggly day at home watching the snow together. (It's really blustery out there. I love it!)
3. Watching my husband shrink. Not because I care what size he is, but because I'm happy that he wants to be healthier so I can keep him for a long time.
2. Macy and Grace's imaginations. Currently, our kitchen has been transformed into an airport (complete with security check-in area), and half of our living room is an airplane. Grace is on her way to Washington, D. C. What an adventure!
1. Hearing from my sweet friend Michael at LifeWay about how excited he is to promote Gospel Wakefulness when it releases later this year. Go visit a LifeWay store on Oct. 31!

No comments: