9. Lenticular puzzles. They're kinda trippy. :-P
8. Lenny Kravitz. Still got it.
7. The super cute strawberry pin cushions the girls made last weekend (at a class at the West Rutland library taught by our fabulously special southern friend Sheri Ross and hosted by our huge-hearted, precious friend Kimberly Krohn)
6. The olive and red pepper tapenade our sweet friends the Englishes bestowed upon us last weekend. So very yummy.
5. Ghirardelli Chocolate Cinnamon Almond coffee. I wish I didn't have to swallow so I could taste it forever. YUM!
4. The perfectly fresh and delightfully cheerful yellow tulips my spectacular friend Kim Carr brought over on my birthday. They make me very happy. As does she. :-D
3. Greg Laurie's testimony. Check out the documentary The Lost Boy. It is a powerful story of redemption.
2. My baby's coming home tonight! I'm grateful for the ministry opportunities and personal refreshment he's had with some old friends in Nashville over the last couple days, but I like it better when we're together. ;-)
1. Stubborn friends. The kind who WILL NOT allow you to walk through a difficult time alone. You know like when you get an offer on your house. And then the buyers withdraw. So you decide to let renters move in. And then they back out. But then you get an offer again. And it falls through because the buyers didn't qualify for their loan. And now you're back at square one. If we were alone in this, I would have had a nervous breakdown by now. BUT our friends and our church are not just walking beside us through this. Nay. They have in fact hoisted us up onto their shoulders and are carrying us through. It is a phenomenal experience indeed.