Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Good List 11-24-10

10. Driving on my studded snow tires. I can already feel the difference.
9. Being able to store cold things outside when I run out of room in the fridge. Vermont FTW! :-D
8. Target. It's probably really good for our budget that we are no longer "conveniently" surrounded by these stores.
7. The African Queen. Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn are brilliant.
6. Trees with white bark. They look so bright and pretty against the grey/brown backdrop of winter.
5. Brian Regan is coming to the Paramount right here in Rutland, VT! I'm so excited!
4. The 8 deer we watched run across the street and then leap through the field on our way to NY last week. Awesome.
3. The painting my nephew Ty made for me when he was 4 years old. It's called "Vermont." ;-)
2. Watching Macy and Grace play chess with Jared. They concentrate so hard. It's pretty adorable.
1. Four days in a row of family chill/snuggle/play time. Best. Week. Ever.

No comments: