9. Freshly organized closets.
8. Red beans and rice with sausage after I've cooked it allllllllll day. YUM!
7. The Phantom Tollbooth. Such a smart book. (The movie was good too, but I haven't been able to find it on DVD.)
6. Megamind. Sweet and funny. And now I want a pet alien with a giant blue head and gargantuan green eyes. :-D
5. Listening to music on a record player. Love that scratch. Don't know why.
4. Seeing little kids all bundled up in hats and scarves. So adorable and snuggly.
3. The 1880 version of D.L. Moody's Heaven we found in a used bookstore in Poultney. Very awesome.
2. Being married to a man of integrity.
1. MY FIRST HOLIDAY SEASON AT HOME!!! Break out the cookbooks, Christmas movies, Christmas music, crafts, puzzles and decorations. IT'S ON!!!!