Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Good List 9-8-10

10. Iron Chef America. (Yes, I'm a nerd like that.)
9. Sun-dried tomato and parmesan Sun Chips. Thank you, Subway, for introducing me to this deliciousness.
8. Long weekends. (More snuggle time with my babies.)
7. Chocolate Velvet coffee. Or as I like to call it, Happiness in a Cup.
6. Clem's Cafe. Cool atmosphere, good coffee, free wifi, and lots of outlets. :-D
5. Flying kites.
4. A scrapbook my friend Deitra let me borrow that was made in the mid-1800's. It is one of the most fascinating things I've ever seen.
3. Seeing Macy and Grace get experience with real instruments like guitar and dulcimer (among others) in their music classes at school. I had to play the recorder and the finger cymbals when I was their age. ;-)
2. Getting to proofread Jared's manuscripts. (Working on Gospel Wakefulness now.) How lucky am I?!?
1. Watching the sunrise over the mountains. I hope I never stop being stunned by that.

No comments: