Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Prayer Time 11-13-12

I promise I haven't stopped praying for y'all. ;-) But I admit it has been much less "routine" lately. More often than not it has been in the car on my way to pick up kids or running errands while Macy is at Annie rehearsals. Sometimes it's while I'm doing laundry or cooking. But there hasn't been a lot of sitting still in quite some time. I'm hoping to reverse that trend a bit today. There's a wintery mix swirling through the sky outside, which is supposed to hang around all day long. SO I'm going to Bible study this morning, and then I hope to come home and be still for some prayer time. I'll admit there will be some laundry involved, too, but hopefully not enough to distract. :-D

Today I'm praying for a sweet young couple that I love dearly who both lost their jobs on the same day about a week ago, for my Dad whose doctor found a spot of cancer on his ear (he has a follow-up procedure on Saturday), for Jared who is in Pennsylvania this week preaching the Gospel and interacting with students at Lancaster Bible College, and for many others. Please let me know if you have additional requests to add to the list by leaving a note in the comments field. Comments on this post will not be published publicly for the sake of those concerned with privacy.

No comments: