Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Good List 9-28-11

10. Mini Babybel white cheddar cheese. Quite possibly the most delectable 70 calories you will ever consume. Also, it's pretty fun that it comes in a little wax cocoon.
9. Only 3 NFL teams are currently undefeated this season. 2 of them are Buffalo and Detroit. Awesome. What can I say? I have a thing for underdogs. 
8. The way Gracie assesses all bags/storage items (backpacks, purses, DS cases, etc.) by whether or not they have a good place to put your snacks. ;-)
7. Warrior. What a heartbreakingly brilliant film. Yes, I cried at an MMA movie. Several times, actually. Hush.
6. Getting to be on set for Jared's video shoot for Seven Daily Sins last week. Really fun and interesting.
5. Our adult Sunday School class (which is currently focused on marriage) has been PACKED 2 weeks in a row. God is good.
4. Ladies Bible Study started back up again yesterday. This makes me fabulously happy.
3. Earlier this week, Macy found the journal that I use to jot down notes for my "good list". She read the entire thing. Now she is working on her own list. I can't wait to read it. :-D
2. I'm picking up my Tiff from the airport tomorrow for a super fun long weekend here in Vermont which I already know will feel way too short. But I'm grateful for at least our short time together.
1. The conversation I had with my sister earlier this week during which she informed me that she's pretty sure MY WHOLE FAMILY in Texas will be coming to Vermont for Christmas this year. This is the most splendiferous news I've heard in a very long time. And now that I have publicly noted our conversation, there is way more pressure on her to make sure it happens. (See what I did there, Vick? ;-) I'm . . . . . dreaming of a white . . . . . Christmas . . . . .

2 comments:

jeremy said...

well... not your WHOLE family from texas... *sniff* *sniff*

Becky said...

I'm sorry, Jeremy. I should have said the whole of my half. ;-) Or more descriptively, the crazy people.

But you're welcome too! Come on up. We'll find a spot for you.

Excited to see you in November!