10. Jared and Macy came home from D.C. with Einstein bobbleheads for both the girls--just like in the movie Night at the Museum. Pretty cool.
9. Grace is on a Buddy Holly kick. It makes me giggle.
8. Another souvenir from the Washington trip. We got the New York City version in this same series when we visited NYC last fall. Love the artwork!
7. Jeff and Amy brought over ICE CREAM last night to add to our "We-don't-own-a-house-anymore" celebration dinner! Awesome.
6. From high atop his perch on our back deck a few days ago, Indi barked long enough to scare off a beaver. Now he thinks his little 20-lb. self is pretty tough, so he paces the deck every day looking for something to yell at. It's pretty funny.
5. I love it when art folders come home at the end of the school year. Here are our favorites from Macy:
And from Grace:
4. Jared is taking me away for a couple days this weekend to celebrate our upcoming anniversary. He never tells me where we're going, but he never disappoints, so I don't mind. ;-)
3. A (my sister Amy) and her family are here! More cousins for Macy and Grace! Looking forward to spending the day with them!
2. Nana and Papa are here! More spoiling for Macy and Grace! ;-) (not complaining, btw. That's what Nanas and Papas are for. :-D)
1. WE SOLD OUR HOUSE! I KNOW, RIGHT?!? Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU LORD!
Post a Comment