10. Roasted garbanzo beans. My new favorite snack when I need something crunchy, but healthy.
9. Looking at floor plans with Macy and Grace. It was fun from the very beginning, but once I explained to Grace that none of them are set in stone, and all can be adjusted any way we like, the graph paper came out, and the REAL fun began. She's sketching out all kinds of fun designs. ;-)
8. "Worn" by Tenth Avenue North. It speaks for itself, and I bet there isn't a soul on the planet who can't relate at some level.
7. It's the last *whole* day of school. Graduation tonight. Half day tomorrow. Ready.
6. Temperatures in the 50s and 60s in June. Unheard of where I came from, but I like it.
5. Macy's graduation gift from our church. She was so excited to see her name imprinted on it!
4. Brent and Tiffany are married!!! Such a sweet and Gospel-rich wedding.
3. Baby Max, whose mother was encouraged to terminate him when she lost her amniotic fluid and her pregnancy situation became less than ideal. She boldly and bravely refused to consider it even for a moment. So grateful for her. He was born a few weeks ago weighing 1.5 pounds. The last time I checked in he was almost 3 pounds and getting stronger every day. What a miracle and a blessing!
2. Lunch and precious conversation in rainy Lake Placid with the remarkable Lore Ferguson yesterday. A jewel among us for sure. So good for my heart. So, SO good.
1. The rock solid testimonies of those who cling to Christ with all they have during the most difficult times in their lives. Grueling, painful, exhausting, frustrating, yet somehow also undergirded with steadfast confidence and eternal hope. Only by God's grace.