Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tidbits


"If I have any secret to being content, it's that I recognize that my weakness is an asset because it drives me into the arms of Jesus." --Joni Eareckson Tada
"You can't make a weak man strong by making a strong man weak." --Abraham Lincoln

"A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone." --Billy Graham

"The human will does not attain grace by freedom but rather attains freedom by grace." - Augustine

"If we hear the word truly preached and we don't feel fed it's because we're not eating, not because there's no food." --Burk Parsons

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen; not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." --C.S. Lewis

"Believers should acknowledge and wrestle with doubts. . . It is no longer sufficient to hold beliefs just because you inherited them." --Tim Keller

No comments: