10. Butter Toffee coffee. Yum.
9. Colorful kites
8. Before You Know Kindness by Chris Bohjalian. It's fiction, but it was set primarily in Vermont, New Hampshire and upstate New York, so it was fun to read about familiar settings and situations.
7. Bare feet in green grass
6. Open windows on a warm, breezy day
5. The spring chorus of birds surrounding my house every day lately
4. Gracie has a new pen-pal, and she is super excited about it!
3. Jo and Jon finally got to close on their house earlier this week. Interestingly, all of their "things" were already pretty much moved in (don't ask questions--we live in Vermont), so I know it was a HUGE treat to actually get to LIVE in their beautiful new, already freshly painted and fully furnished home the very day they closed. God is good.
2. Jeremy and Danielle are getting married!!! On Sunday!!!
1. 2 Timothy 3:16-17: All Scripture is breathed out by God and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of god may be complete, equipped for every good work.
Post a Comment